KOA Brighton Holiday
No votes yet
Elevation changes and interesting lines. Longest hole is 340'. The shortest is 150'.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,190ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Darrell Bankes - TinLid Disc Golf
From Toronto: ON-401 E to exit 509. Turn left onto County Rd 30 and drive 350m to a left on Telephone Rd. Go 1.4km to the KOA campground on the left.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at KOA Brighton Holiday? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bayside Back Nine, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Loyalist College, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Hamilton Park, Peterborough ON CA(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Peterborough ON CA(1 vote)
- Viamede Resort, Woodview ON CA(1 vote)
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Lindsay ON CANo votes yet
- Cartwright Fields Disc Golf Course, Nestleton ON CANo votes yet
- Stone's Throw Disc Golf, Enterprise ON CANo votes yet
- Shore Winds - White Course at Lakeside Beach State Park, Waterport NY USNo votes yet
- Shore Winds - Blue Course at Lakeside Beach State Park, Waterport NY USNo votes yet