Knob Hill Park
Holes tend to be a little on the shorter side, but that's really my only complaint. They really cleaned this course up with new signage and tee pads when it was one of the courses used for Worlds. It has a good mix of holes with lots of trees, and holes with more open shots.
Over all not quite on the level of Deer Lakes or Moraine in my opinion, but it's pretty close.
If I could I'd give it a 4.5 rating, but since that's not an option I went with 5 :P
My son and I just finished playing this course. We both found it to be very enjoyable and user friendly. Most of the holes ranged from easy to medium with a few difficult holes. There were grassland, uphill, downhill and wooded hills. Good use of direction signs. I played the white tees and my son played the red tees. We thought it was a fair course and great course to get to know the game. Our favorite holes were 13 and 6. We live closer to Deer Lakes but will play this course more often until our ability matched the demand of Deer Lakes.
My wife and I play here regularly. 45 minute drive is worth it. At 60 yrs old we don't want a course this long but the red tees solve that problem for my wife. Enough shade to play in heat, woods allies, long grassy holes make a great course. We play 5 to 20 courses per year. We compare them to this one for enjoyment rating.
Really nice course. Some tough narrow holes, Nice elavation changes. Challenging but fair and really fun to play. If your in the Tri-State area this is a "must play". Located in a family friendly park so bring a picnic and the Family and make a day out of it. JJMingo
This course is wonderful. The signage is excellent so you know where you are going. The layout is amazing, both challenging but fun. This is the kind of course that makes you wanna play and second and third round as soon as you finish!
Courses Close By
- Linbrook Park, Pittsburgh PA USNo votes yet
- North Boundary Park Disc Golf Course, Cranberry Township PA USNo votes yet
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA USNo votes yet
- Harcrest Park, Butler PA USNo votes yet
- Camp Kon-O-Kwee, Fombell PA USNo votes yet
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US(2 votes)
- Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum PA US(1 vote)
- Camp Allegheny Disc Golf Course, Ellwood City PA USNo votes yet
- Schenley Park, Pittsburgh PA US(1 vote)
- Big Beaver Disc Golf Course, Darlington PA USNo votes yet