Kennedy Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course was probably great years ago. Very overgrown now 5.27.20. I guess it's been a while since anyone played there, I was even questioned by the local LEO (super nice guy) as to what I was doing at the park while looking for the first Tee. He seemed surprised that anyone was actually there to throw some discs. I realized the reasons for his initial concern once I got into the woods. First, a large stuffed carnival prize panda lay across the path to the first tee. It's prone pose suggested it was the victim of an unwanted romantic encounter, the prophylactic wrappers and beer cans found throughout the course only confirmed my suspicions. The course was very overgrown. Lucky I snapped a pic of the map so I could locate the majority of the pads. Beware, no Verizon cell coverage at all! Bring a friend and avoid becoming the next panda.
not a newbie course. the first few fairways are tight and wooded. the rest is nice and open. lots of water runoffs and saw 3 snakes. drive past baseball field and past playground to back old pavilion to find first T.
Courses Close By
- Prompton State Park Lake Disc Golf Course, Prompton PA US(2 votes)
- Rock Mountain Bible Camp, South Gibson PA USNo votes yet
- Waverly Disc Golf Course, Waverly PA USNo votes yet
- Misericordia University DIsc Golf Course, Dallas PA USNo votes yet
- Nesbitt Park, Wilkes-Barre PA USNo votes yet
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US(2 votes)
- Oquaga Creek State Park, Afton NY USNo votes yet
- Walnut Mountain Disc Golf Course, Liberty NY US(2 votes)
- Binghamton University Disc Golf Course, Binghamton NY USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Top, White Haven PA USNo votes yet