Fun course to play after work.
Grass needs to be mowed.
Poison Ivy an thorn bushes suck when you toss off of the fairway but its a decent teaching method to improve your shot the way i look at it.
No water or crazy obstacles, but it's tough enough to keep your interest. Could use a mow in the summer. Ticks and poison ivy can become problematic in the summer/fall. Really fun course though, my friends and I play at least once a week.
Courses Close By
- Camp Sankanac Disc Golf Course, Spring City PA US(1 vote)
- New Hanover Community Park, Gilbertsville PA US(2 votes)
- Boyertown Park Disc Golf, Boyertown PA US(5 votes)
- French Creek State Park, Elverson PA US(2 votes)
- Earl Township Community Park, Boyertown PA US(2 votes)
- Upper Salford Park, Upper Salford PA US(1 vote)
- The Cedars, Perkiomenville PA US(1 vote)
- Butter Valley Golf Port, Barto PA USNo votes yet
- Branchwood Park Disc Golf Course, Franconia PA US(1 vote)
- Wilson Farm Park Disc Golf Course, Chesterbrook PA US(3 votes)