Joe's Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays along a creek surrounded by national forest. Most holes are in the woods with a lot of elevation. There is also a shorter 9 hole course on site. Some baskets are home made. Please pack out all of your trash. Camping available onsite. PRIVATE. Must contact Joe at 417-581-3035 before playing. If there is no answer. please leave your name and number and he will call you back. $5/day per person.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Caleb Spinks
From Hwy 65; Hwy 14 exit. Go two miles east to a right (south) on W Hwy, 8 miles to a left on Red Bridge Road. Go all the way down to the last driveway before the creek (see the disc on the fence post).
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Joe's Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grubaugh Park, Ozark MO US(2 votes)
- Ozark High School Disc Golf, Ozark MO USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Disc Golf Course, Highlandville MO USNo votes yet
- McCauley Park, Nixa MO USNo votes yet
- Treasure Lake Vacation Resort, Branson MO USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, Branson MO US(1 vote)
- Tiger Springs Disc Golf Course, Hollister MO USNo votes yet
- Willow Ridge Lodge Disc Golf, Branson MO USNo votes yet
- McBride Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet