Jacksonville Community Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Beginner Course. No tees, no signage explaining the course, other then the baskets with the hole numbers on them. Didn't find hole 9 until we were leaving, however the grounds appear to be well manicured. Baskets do not present much of a challenge, and course design is very poor. Not a bad choice if you passing through, but I'd drive a little further to Lake Point Park if your looking to play a nice course.
It is for beginners. If it wasn't for the previous review, I wouldn't have found any tees.
Short, easy, take a putter and mid-range (all you need)
No challenge, bad tee markers, herbicide is everywhere, beginners could hit cars, bad basket placement
If you have 20min to spend, go here I guess. They have a pool.
This course is for beginners. The tees are poorly marked (look for PVC planted in the ground - you must be standing very close to see the markers - I never even found three markers). The land doesn't drain water very well, so be prepared for a muddy experience if it has rained recently. The course design lacks imagination.
Courses Close By
- Lake Point Park, Heflin AL US(2 votes)
- Rainbow City Disc Golf Course, Rainbow City AL US(1 vote)
- Honda Park Disc Golf Course, Lincoln AL USNo votes yet
- Shocco Springs, Talladega AL USNo votes yet
- Revelation Mountain, Pell City AL USNo votes yet
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton GA US(2 votes)
- Lifepoint Disc Golf Course, Albertville AL USNo votes yet
- The Ridge, Springville AL USNo votes yet
- Hobbs Farm Park, Carrollton GA USNo votes yet
- Darlington School Disc Golf Course, Rome GA USNo votes yet