Ivan K. Hill Park
No votes yet
Eagle Scout course along the banks of the Luxapallila River on the park's east side. In a well shaded, flat area with trees and their low hanging branches as the primary obstacles. Seven baskets use 9 tees to make 9. Creek in play on #1,4,5,and 7.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 7
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,916ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eagle Scouts
From Birmingham: US Hwy 78 West to Graysville, exit onto Corridor X/I-22 West. Take Exit 30 onto Alabama Hwy 129 South. Go 2 miles to a right on Cty Hwy 14. Go 3 miles and follow signs to Ivan K. Hill Park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ivan K. Hill Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Aggieland Disc Golf, Hamilton AL USNo votes yet
- North Jasper Park, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- The Eagle Disc Golf Course, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- Ola J Pickett Park, Caledonia MS USNo votes yet
- Panther Prowl Disc Golf Course, Amory MS USNo votes yet
- Freedom Hills Disc Golf Course, Red Bay AL USNo votes yet
- ICC Indian Disc Golf Course, Fulton MS USNo votes yet
- James L. Whitten Center, Fulton MS USNo votes yet
- Rustic Youth Camp, Russellville AL USNo votes yet
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet