No votes yet
Plays up, down, and around a hillside park. Some elevation and water is in play on 3 holes. Lacks signs or a posted map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Longview Disc Golf Association
From I-20; Take Eastman Rd north to a left on Hwy 80. Go 1 mile to a right on Fourth St. Turn right at the first light on Pegues St., then right at the four-way stop onto N. 10th St. The course is one block ahead on the left. Park by the tennis courts. 1st tee between the tennis court and 10th St.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ingram Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US(2 votes)
- LeTourneau University Disc Golf Course, Longview TX USNo votes yet
- Hinsley Park, Longview TX USNo votes yet
- Penick Park Disc Golf Course, White Oak TX USNo votes yet
- Lake Forest Park, Henderson TX USNo votes yet
- UT Tyler, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Noble E. Young, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- South Spring Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Gold Dogwood, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- The Roc Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX US(1 vote)