Heritage Park and Gardens Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
An entry level course that weaves through a stand of pines and an open field on the east side of an historic estate house, just east of downtown. Dual tees (Red & White) and pin positions. Excellent signage. 3 par-4 holes for Ams (Pros may have a chance at eagle). A fun, “lunch-break” course that can be played fairly quickly from either tee. Funded by Suwannee County School Board and Suwannee County Parks and Rec.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,190ft
Alternate Length: 2,235ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: World Champion DG Design
I-10; exit 283. South on Hwy 129 (Ohio Ave) 2.6 miles to a left (east) on U.S. 90 (E. Howard), 0.9 mile to a right on Lee Rd @ light. 400 yards to Helvenston Rd. Parking entrance is across Helvenston just right of Lee Rd. If I-75 NB: exit west on US 90 and go about 18 miles - through the light at Co Rd 49. 600 yds, veer left on Helvenston. West 0.75 mile to parking on left just past Lee Rd.
Email: Jason Furry-Suwannee Parks
Alt. Phone: 386-362-3004
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Heritage Park and Gardens Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Live Oak FL US(1 vote)
- Alligator Lake Disc Golf Course, Lake City FL USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Perry FL USNo votes yet
- The Bulldog DGC, Perry FL USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Valdosta GA USNo votes yet
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US(1 vote)
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL US(2 votes)
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(3 votes)
- New World Disc Golf at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL US(2 votes)
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(2 votes)