Half-Moon Lagoon Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Wooded, technical course that runs through the woods of Roger Popple Nature Area near Webb Park. Most holes play next to and around Half-Moon Lagoon and Hay Creek. A few water hazards.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Disconsin Disc Golf Club
From Madison: Drive north on US-12 W/US Hwy 12 for 55 miles, follow US-12 W to State Hwy 33 Trunk W/WI33 W in Delton. Go 12 miles to a right on N Webb Ave. Park near the pool. 1st tee is behind the pool.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Andrew W. Denman #73170
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Half-Moon Lagoon Disc Golf Course ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Narrows Creek Disc Golf at Village Park, Loganville WI USNo votes yet
- Christmas Mountain Village Disc Golf Course, Wisconsin Dells WI USNo votes yet
- Weston School District Disc Golf, Cazenovia WI USNo votes yet
- Baraboo Lions Disc Golf Course, Baraboo WI US(4 votes)
- Fawn Creek Winery Disc Golf, Wisconsin Dells WI USNo votes yet
- Bluffview Park, Sumpter WI USNo votes yet
- Mile Bluff Disc Golf Course, Mauston WI USNo votes yet
- Hillsboro Centennial Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro WI USNo votes yet
- Marion Park, Prairie Du Sac WI US(2 votes)
- Krouskop Park, Richland Center WI USNo votes yet