Gunn Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is my home course, so I may sound a bit bias about it. The course has been updated as of 10/15/2010. Some of the new pin locations add more of a challenge(at least for me). The front nine has some elevation changes and slightly wooded. From #9 to #10 follow the road South(left) to the end of the camping area. The back nine is more spread out than the front. #10 pin is slightly right of the tee and down in a hollow. A few locals here are giving some of their time to improve our course. We are working to add signage and painting the front nine baskets.
Some additional info can be found at DGCourse Review.
I am indicated as a course guide. PM me through DGCR.
This is a very nice course to play. The baskets are marked but the tee pads are not which needs to be addressed. Also each hole needs to list what the pars are so you know what you are shooting for. It would also be nice if the distance was marked also but thats not a big deal. I would play this course again anyday. My best score is a +6 if you call all the holes a par 3.
Courses Close By
- Fort Scott Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fort Scott KS USNo votes yet
- Crawford State Park, Farlington KS USNo votes yet
- Marmaduke Park Disc Golf Course, Nevada MO USNo votes yet
- Mound City Disc Golf Course, Mound City KS USNo votes yet
- Pittsburg Lincoln Park, Pittsburg KS US(1 vote)
- Schlanger Park, Pittsburg KS US(1 vote)
- Erie Disc Golf Course, Erie KS USNo votes yet
- Lamar City Park, Lamar MO USNo votes yet
- La Cygne Disc Golf Course, La Cygne KS USNo votes yet
- Elm Creek Disc Golf Course, Iola KS USNo votes yet