Granview Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
In Alberta's smallest town. Parking, washrooms and the 1st tee are just south of the quiet, inexpensive and shady campground. Fun walking tour of the town the historical plaques on every block. The campground wraps around a well stocked trout pond. 3 sets of tees, tight OB lines, a water hazard, and a tunnel hole makes this a good warm up for Canada's longest disc golf course at Nicholas Sheran Park - just 30 minutes to the SE. Fund raising, construction and installation of the course all due to the efforts of the teachers, students and parents of the Granum Community School.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,500ft
Alternate Length: 3,400ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Craig Burrows-Johnson
Granum is located at the junction of Highway 2 and Highway 519 in Southern Alberta travel 1 hour and 15 minutes south of Calgary or 15 minutes north of Fort McLeod. Granview Park and the Campground are located in central Granum just west of the School.
Email: Craig Burrows-Johnson #10658
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Granview Park Disc Golf ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Nicholas Sheran Park, Lethbridge AB CA(1 vote)
- Magrath Disc Golf Course, Magrath AB CANo votes yet
- Lee Creek Campground Family Reunion Centre, Cardston AB CANo votes yet
- Barnwell Disc Golf Course, Barnwell AB CANo votes yet
- Parwood Disc Golf Course, Sparwood BC CANo votes yet
- Deerborne Disc Golf Course, Elkford BC CANo votes yet
- WJ Homestead Disc Golf Course, Foothills AB CANo votes yet
- Lizard Range Disc Golf Course, Fernie BC CANo votes yet
- Lloyd Park, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Midnapore Park, Calgary AB CANo votes yet