Goblin Valley State Park
No votes yet
The campground at Goblin Valley is home to a rough, but scenic disc golf course. Free to play. The visitor center has course maps (also posted here), and rental discs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,150ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
20 miles north of the town of Hanksville on Hwy 24, turn at Temple Mountain junction and follow signs 12 miles to the park.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Goblin Valley State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Green River State Park Disc Golf Course, Green River UT USNo votes yet
- Base Camp Adventure Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(2 votes)
- Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(2 votes)
- USU Eastern Disc Golf Course, Price UT USNo votes yet
- Gateway Canyons Resort Disc Golf, Gateway CO USNo votes yet
- Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course, Fruita CO USNo votes yet
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)
- Allen Howell Disc Golf Course, Ephraim UT USNo votes yet
- The Rim Rock Disc Golf Course, Torrey UT US(2 votes)
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)