Front 9 is on the beautiful main campus - some trees, lots of OB (concrete), and buildings. Back 9 is on the new East Campus - longer and a little more hilly with a couple of unusual pin placements. Tough to navigate - without tee markers or signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
From I-75 north, exit 125 back over I-75 1 mile; from I-75 south, exit 126 right about 0.8 mile; left on Military about 0.5 mile, 1st tee on NW corner of Jackson and Military at Hinton Field.
First Tee: (
Email: Kevin Hewlett
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by WoodfordStreet on Dec 4, 2015 at 1:09am
Can't play this course while college is in session. It would be too likely to hit a student or even break a window in a building.
Courses Close By
- James Lane Allen Elementary, Lexington KY USNo votes yet
- Capital City Disc Golf Course, Frankfort KY USNo votes yet
- Shillito Park, Lexington KY US(3 votes)
- East Frankfort Park Disc Golf Course, Frankfort KY US(5 votes)
- Graviss McDonald's Disc Golf Course, Versaille KY USNo votes yet
- Jacobson Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(2 votes)
- River Hill Park Disc Golf, Lexington KY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(4 votes)
- Riney B Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(6 votes)
- Lake Mingo Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(4 votes)