Front 9 is on the beautiful main campus - some trees, lots of OB (concrete), and buildings. Back 9 is on the new East Campus - longer and a little more hilly with a couple of unusual pin placements. Tough to navigate - without tee markers or signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
From I-75 north, exit 125 back over I-75 1 mile; from I-75 south, exit 126 right about 0.8 mile; left on Military about 0.5 mile, 1st tee on NW corner of Jackson and Military at Hinton Field.
First Tee: (
Email: Kevin Hewlett
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by WoodfordStreet on Dec 4, 2015 at 1:09am
Can't play this course while college is in session. It would be too likely to hit a student or even break a window in a building.
Courses Close By
- James Lane Allen Elementary, Lexington KY USNo votes yet
- Capital City Disc Golf Course, Frankfort KY USNo votes yet
- Shillito Park, Lexington KY US(3 votes)
- East Frankfort Park Disc Golf Course, Frankfort KY US(5 votes)
- Graviss McDonald's Disc Golf Course, Versaille KY USNo votes yet
- Jacobson Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(1 vote)
- River Hill Park Disc Golf, Lexington KY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(4 votes)
- Moss Hill Golf Course, Versailles KY USNo votes yet
- Riney B Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(6 votes)