No votes yet
Runs counter clockwise along a half mile walking path - just inside perimeter fencing in places. Open recreational course with elevation on a couple of holes. Bring the map to navigate.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Liberty
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,384ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-275 to the east side of Cincinnati. Go 6.1 miles east on OH 32 toward Batavia and the OH 132/222 exit towards Owensville (it curves back under 32). Go 3.5 miles then veer left at the Y intersection towards town. Take the 2nd right to Gauche Park (used to be Cherry Alley). 1st tee is between the park notice board and the restrooms.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gauche Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Newtonsville Disc Golf Course, Newtonsville OH USNo votes yet
- Karl Von Coldewey Disc Golf at Leming Community Park, Milford OH US(1 vote)
- Osage Grove Disc Golf Course, Goshen OH US(1 vote)
- Williamsburg Community Park, Williamsburg OH US(2 votes)
- Amelia, Amelia OH US(1 vote)
- Johnson Hills Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- Woodland Mound Park, Cincinnati OH US(3 votes)
- Alexandria Park, Alexandria KY US(1 vote)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet