Ft. Stockton Disc Golf Course
Very tight with OBs on most holes. Tough, with good variety. Difficult angles on cliff shots. Lots of shade.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,681ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
I-10; exit to Hwy 290 (Dickinson Blvd.), take Hwy 285 south to Sanderson. Go over bridge 0.25 mile to a right into James Rooney Park entrance. Stay to right. 1st tee just past restrooms at 1st parking lot on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Rudy Acosta #25627
Alt. Phone: 432-360-9080
This course has no photos.
by peckrwoods on Oct 1, 2010 at 7:35pm
it was a pleasant surprise to find the course in such a small remote town. very technical with lots of ob and trees are abundant in central part of course. its not very long but a great challenge.players are great peeps too, so introduce youselves!
Courses Close By
- Crane Disc Golf, Crane TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail - West, Odessa TX USNo votes yet
- McKinney Park Disc Golf Course, Odessa TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail - East, Odessa TX USNo votes yet
- Cowden Park, Midland TX USNo votes yet
- Windlands Disc Golf Course, Midland TX US(1 vote)
- Andrews Wetlands Park, Andrews TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet