Frisco Peninsula Rec Area
Solid course, fun to play. Beautiful views. Not a lot of elevation change to really mix it up, but there is enough variety to keep it interesting. Could use more signage to point to next tee and I'm not sure the tee box signs are always accurate. Not as strenuous to hike as other nearby courses so if you're looking for a more leisurely round, this is the one.
Nice cource in beautiful landscape. Flat and relatively easy with short holes, but still fun to play.
After being turned back by rain, snow, and dark, finally at long last on 6/4 got'er done. Fun course. remarkably flat, given the surroundings still some fun bits of elevation here and there, fun with the woods and some very long wide open tosses to make you feel better about the boge on 8. if you don't feel like losing your disc to Denver Water, the Res. is low enough (usually) in the spring. Closed in the Winter, for all I can tell protect cross country skiers from errant discs. Little bit of a trick to find the next tee box as you progress, but just keep going clockwise and chances are good you'll find it. Looking forward to playing Frisco again.
The 686 footer has an aLternate pin, at least 150 feet closer. Alternate pin placements have been moving every two weeks or so. More have been promised. All of the defining trees have been removed due to death. Now easier. New shelter at hole number seven tee
Before the beetle kill decimated the trees this was the top Colorado course. Now, it is still fun, but not nearly as tight, secluded and challenging. However, it is still home to one of the only Par 4 holes I know of, a 686' bomber.
Courses Close By
- Lake Dillon Disc Golf Course, Dillon CO US(1 vote)
- Adventure Ridge at Vail Mountain, Vail CO US(2 votes)
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US(2 votes)
- Two Mile High Disc Golf Course, Fairplay CO USNo votes yet
- Nottingham Park DGC, Avon CO USNo votes yet
- Easter Seals Disc Golf Course, Empire CO US(1 vote)
- Lawson Adventure Park, Dumont CO USNo votes yet
- Colorado Mountain College - Leadville, Leadville CO US(3 votes)
- Winter Park Resort, Winter Park CO USNo votes yet
- Mount Massive Disc Golf Course, Leadville CO US(1 vote)