Freeman Lake Park
This is kind of a sad situation. This is a really nice course and I love being able to play around the lake on the back 9 but they have had some obstructions come in and they haven't diverted the course around them. One hole is completely missing and another they built a building in the way of the hole. It was also really hard to follow the flow of the course. Seems like it was probably one of the nices course in the state before they let the back 9 go.
Very good course layout with many difficult shots and lots of shot variety required. Lots of elevation changes with good mix of trees and open holes. Water is in play on several holes on the back nine. Well kept, good tees, and good signage. Well worth traveling to play.
Courses Close By
- Radcliff Disc Golf, Radcliff KY US(1 vote)
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US(1 vote)
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US(2 votes)
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)
- Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Louisville KY US(1 vote)
- Bobby Bland Disc Golf Course, Leitchfield KY USNo votes yet
- Iroquois Park, Louisville KY US(2 votes)
- The Goat Path, Cub Run KY US(1 vote)
- Thelma Stovall Park, Munfordville KY USNo votes yet
- Woodhaven Country Club, Louisville KY USNo votes yet