Franklin Park Disc Golf Course
I play this course often. It's fun. A little to much in the wide open. The last two holes can be harsh. 17 is through a bunch trees and on 18 you can launch it over the lake and risk losing a disc or play a less challenging basket away from the water.
Mostly wide open with 3 tees and 2 baskets per hole, this course has something for everyone. Good use of elevation and challenging at its longest layout for top pros. Please watch out for other park users and equestrians.
Courses Close By
- Clark's Run Disc Golf Course at Freedom Center, Leesburg VA USNo votes yet
- Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester VA US(1 vote)
- The Eagle's Claw, Gainesville VA USNo votes yet
- HAYCO Disc Golf Course, Haymarket VA USNo votes yet
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US(2 votes)
- Krop's Crops Farm, Great Falls VA USNo votes yet
- Middletown Park, Middletown MD US(2 votes)
- Rockland Park Disc Golf Course, Front Royal VA US(1 vote)
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg MD US(5 votes)
- Darnestown Swim and Racquet Club, Germantown MD USNo votes yet