Fort Zumwalt Park
Very nice course! Be sure to grab a map at the start of hole #1 or it could be very hard to find some of the tees.
Pros: Great setting, Challenging, Good elevation changes, Nice signs at each tee, Free course map at tee #1.
Cons: Layout is confusing and not intuitive, Way too many trees in some of the wooded fairways.
AWSOME COURSE. Beautifully maintained. Excellent signage, Good mix of open, wooded, hilly holes. Unfortunately I have to give it four chains because some of the walks from basket to next tee. But that doesn't stop me from playing here. It is currently closed for the holiday season (the park is used as a drive-thru Xmas display). SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.
Courses Close By
- T.R. Hughes Disc Golf Course, O'Fallon MO USNo votes yet
- St. Charles Community College, Cottleville MO US(1 vote)
- Quail Ridge, Wentzville MO US(2 votes)
- New Melle Lakes, New Melle MO US(1 vote)
- Indian Camp Creek Park, Foristell MO US(3 votes)
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(5 votes)
- El Shaddai Ranch, Moscow Hills MO USNo votes yet
- Redemption Ranch, Moscow Mills MO USNo votes yet
- Logan University Disc Golf Course, Chesterfield MO US(1 vote)
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(2 votes)