Forsyth Park Disc Golf Course
I played this course twice. I think it is laid out well. Mach X catchers. It has alternate baskets on many holes. Water is in play on many holes, including a throw across the pond and pond is in play on another hole. Creek is in play on several holes also. Mostly flat, but does have some holes on slight hills and a throw down hill. I particularly liked the "island hole" where a basket is on a vehicle round-a-bout, where the road, OB, is surrounding the basket.
Very clean course when I played. Has a walking path for walkers and a lot of dog walkers.
I scored it 4 out of 5 because fairways are very close together on some holes. Making it semi-dangerous of getting hit with discs. I seen 2 discs from 2 different tee offs almost colliding in mid air twice. The need for trash receptacles are needed as there was only 2 receptacles. One on hole one and one at a shelter on hole 15.
All and all I will love to come back and play again. Info giving to me is that this course is brand new, less than a year old at the time of this review.. Looks brand new and I loved it.
Courses Close By
- Spencer Park, Maroa IL USNo votes yet
- Nelson Park Disc Golf Course, Decatur IL US(2 votes)
- Decatur Convention Center, Decatur IL USNo votes yet
- Monticello Middle School, Monticello IL USNo votes yet
- LeRoy Disc Golf Course, LeRoy IL US(2 votes)
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL USNo votes yet
- State Farm Park, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL US(1 vote)
- PJ Irvin Disc Golf Course, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- Forrest Park, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)