Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club - Gold Mini Course
Played the long course first and it was very challenging but fun. The back nine get pretty tough with the many trees in the way. It will test you. Some extra signage on the last few holes would help. Looks like they are still working on some of the holes so I think by summer it should be in top shape. The short course was a lot of fun. Good way to test your short game. I will be back again to play this course. The owners dog "Taco" and the cat will follow you around but they won't bother you. Bring $5 and sign the release forms at the kiosk before you play. Just follow the instructions at the kiosk.
Great course especially if your new or an experienced player trying to chase aces. One of a kind.
Super fun course!
Courses Close By
- Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club - Big Course, San Marcos TX US(2 votes)
- Hillside Ranch, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- TxState Campus West Park, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- University Heights Disc Golf Course, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Steeplechase Park Disc Golf Course, Kyle TX US(3 votes)
- Pecan Park Disc Golf Island, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Jellystone Park, Canyon Lake TX USNo votes yet
- Twin Parks Country Club - Park Hill, Dripping Springs TX USNo votes yet
- Twin Parks Country Club - Parkshire, Dripping Springs TX USNo votes yet
- Searight Park, Austin TX US(4 votes)