Florida State University Reservation
No votes yet
Short recreational course in the FSU Reservation next to Lake Bradford. Short, but has tight wooded areas and some moderate elevation. Nice scenery in a well kept area. Other activities are available in this great place. FSU Students: Free, Adults (16 and up): $2, Children (7 to 15): $1, Children (6 and under): Free.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,694ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-10, exit at the Capital Circle NW / Regional Airport exit (#196) and go south towards the Airport. Cross over both Tennessee St (US 90) and Pensacola St. Go past the Airport and make the 1st left on Lake Bradford Rd. Go north to the 2nd left (just past a small church) on Flastacowo Rd. This takes you to the front gate of the FSU Reservation.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Florida State University Reservation? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Florida A&M Disc Golf Course, Tallahassee FL USNo votes yet
- Jack McLean Park, Tallahassee FL USNo votes yet
- Tom Brown Park, Tallahassee FL US(2 votes)
- Bainbridge High School, Bainbridge GA USNo votes yet
- MacIntyre Park Disc Golf Course - Advanced 12, Thomasville GA USNo votes yet
- MacIntyre Park Disc Golf Course - Recreational 18, Thomasville GA USNo votes yet
- The Bulldog DGC, Perry FL USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Perry FL USNo votes yet
- The Bear at Compass Lake, Alford FL USNo votes yet
- Bay Dunes Disc Golf Course, Panama City FL USNo votes yet