Featherstone Memorial Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mostly flat with dual tees. The mix of trees and brush provide obstacles to make the course fun and challenging. Bike path and road are OB. Respect other park users. Park amenities include modern restrooms, camping (tent and RV), fishing, swimming, picnic tables, 7 mile bike trail, and playground.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,075ft
Alternate Length: 2,173ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 3
From Fort Dodge; Hwy 20 west 18 miles. Go north on Ogden Ave. (sign for Twin Lakes State Park - If you reach Hwy 4 you have gone a mile too far). Go north on Odgen Ave. to a left at the T. Then take the first right. The course is on the NW side of the lake next to the campground.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Featherstone Memorial Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf Course, Sac City IA USNo votes yet
- Iowa Central Community College, Fort Dodge IA USNo votes yet
- Sunkissed Meadows, Fort Dodge IA USNo votes yet
- Snell-Crawford Park, Fort Dodge IA US(1 vote)
- Laurel Park, Gowrie IA USNo votes yet
- Sheldon Park, Humboldt IA USNo votes yet
- Sportsman's Park, Laurens IA USNo votes yet
- Breda Disc Golf Course, Breda IA USNo votes yet
- Mandeville Park, Lakeside IA USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills Park Disc Golf Course, Carroll IA USNo votes yet