No votes yet
Clearly marked white and red tees and dual basket locations on every hole. Practice basket (with putting game) and a course info sign are just south of the pool. The course starts near the pool and generally flows counter-clockwise around the lake in the park. #1 white has a hanging basket and the 2nd tee is just across the bridge. Sidewalks are OB and beyond the sidewalk on #1&2 is OB. Into or across paved lots/road or over fences is OB also and #8 white has a double mando. NOTE: Red and white markings on baskets point to the next tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,110ft
Alternate Length: 2,445ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Patrick Kitten
From intersection of Hwy 83/62 and Hwy 287, go east 1.3 miles on Hwy 287 to a left on Commerce, 3 blocks to the Fair Park entrance. Veer left, stay left, then right around the playground to the course sign and 1st tee on the right. Camping is available at the SE side of the park.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Patrick Kitten #17752
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fair Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- City Park, Altus OK US(1 vote)
- Pretty Woman, Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Orbison Park Disc Golf Course, Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Greenbelt Lake at Kincaid Park West, Clarendon TX USNo votes yet
- Dewey Disc Golf Course, Pampa TX US(1 vote)
- Marilyn Anderson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lockney TX USNo votes yet
- Lake Elk City Disc Golf, Elk City OK US(1 vote)
- Seymour City Park, Seymour TX USNo votes yet
- Running Water Draw Park, Plainview TX USNo votes yet
- Gordon Lake Disc Golf Course, Iowa Park TX US(2 votes)