Esbjerg Disc Golf Course
The terrain is not very hilly but many trees present challenges for all. Some fairways run along public paths so please take care when throwing.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,570ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Drive to Esbjerg, a big city far west of Jutland. Nørreskoven (Northwood) is at the other side of the Spangsbjerg Hospital at Gl. Vardevej 101.
Email: Brian Johansen
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Asbjornhauberg on Jul 30, 2016 at 9:29am
Cozy little course. Some very short holes but trees always make it interesting.
Courses Close By
- Lepus Park Disc Golf, Outrup DKNo votes yet
- Gram Slot Disc Golf Course, Gram DKNo votes yet
- Par3Golf, Tarm DKNo votes yet
- Vojens DiscGolfPark, Vojens DK(1 vote)
- Kolding Disc Golf Course, Kolding DKNo votes yet
- Disc Golf Vest Banen Momhøje, Kibæk DK(1 vote)
- Vorgod-barde Banen, Videbæk DKNo votes yet
- Haderslev Disc Golf Course - Damparken, Haderslev DKNo votes yet
- Kløften Disc Golf Course, Haderslev DKNo votes yet
- Bildungsstätte Knivsberg Disc Golf Course, Rødekro DKNo votes yet