Dover Hill Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Advanced/Intermediate level course on a large hill with a fair number of trees. Two par 4's and OB in play on several holes. No water or bathrooms on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,391ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Andrew Jinks
From I-44; Exit 6/Hwy 43 North through Joplin to the course on the left. If from I-49 North; Take 249 north to Zora St. exit. Take Zora St. west several miles to a left on Main St. to the course on the right. From I-49 South: Exit on Bus 49 in Carthage and go west. Take the 249 south to Zora St exit. Take Zora St. west several miles to a left on Main St. to the course on the right.
Email: Joplin Disc Golf
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dover Hill Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Ozark Christian College, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Humphrey Park Family Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Schifferdecker Park, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Park Disc Golf Course, Carl Junction MO US(1 vote)
- Calvary Chapel Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Snowberry Park Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- McClelland Park, Joplin MO US(3 votes)
- Loma Linda Disc Golf Course, Loma Linda MO USNo votes yet
- Kellogg Lake Disc Golf, Carthage MO USNo votes yet
- Morse Park North, Neosho MO USNo votes yet