Dodds Park DGC
a really good course for being nearly flat, some trees mostly around greens, couple of tees with tree trouble, you will need most of your shots on this course though, its laid out well. This course does get some play....
A good variety of holes. Each hole has A and B pin placements, rotated once or twice per year. Well-maintained course, but the water hazards are nasty. I've lost more than one disc at this course.
A lot of variety and challenge spread among the only local 18 hole course. The holes effectively use the Copper Slough, trees and other obstacles to keep variety and interest. A practice net is available at the parking lot between the first tee and eighteenth hole. Ample parking and easy to get to course in the heart of Champaign.
Courses Close By
- Lohmann Park, Urbana IL US(5 votes)
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL US(1 vote)
- Wabash Park Disc Golf Course, Rantoul IL USNo votes yet
- Monticello Middle School, Monticello IL USNo votes yet
- LeRoy Disc Golf Course, LeRoy IL US(2 votes)
- Kickapoo State Park, Oakwood IL US(2 votes)
- Spencer Park, Maroa IL USNo votes yet
- Forsyth Park Disc Golf Course, Forsyth IL US(1 vote)
- Nelson Park Disc Golf Course, Decatur IL US(2 votes)
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL USNo votes yet