Disc Golf Kymulga
No votes yet
Short and heavily wooded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 3,424ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Hudson and Andrews
US-231 to Childersburg. Go east on 1st St (AL-76) for 1.8 miles to a left on Forest Hills Dr followed by a right on Grist Mill Rd. Entrance to Kymulga Grist Mill Park is on the left in 3.7 miles. Walk across the covered bridge over Talladega Creek to the 1st tee.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Disc Golf Kymulga? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shocco Springs, Talladega AL USNo votes yet
- Revelation Mountain, Pell City AL USNo votes yet
- Honda Park Disc Golf Course, Lincoln AL USNo votes yet
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- John Lemaster Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL USNo votes yet
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US(2 votes)
- Clay Disc Golf Course, Clay AL USNo votes yet
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(4 votes)
- Veterans Park DGC, Alabaster AL USNo votes yet
- Pinson Bicentennial Park, Pinson AL USNo votes yet