Nice and wide open course so it's forgiving to beginners. Played on a Saturday afternoon and it was not crowded at all. Make sure to print the course map before you go or you'll be wandering trying to find the next hole.
make sure that you follow the tee signs because the course is very hard to follow and there is no par listings either
challenging on some holes, but at the same time it is beginner friendly.
Courses Close By
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Estabrook Park, Milwaukee WI US(2 votes)
- MSOE Athletic Field, Milwaukee WI US(1 vote)
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Dretzka Park - Winter, Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Dretzka Park - Summer, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Doctors Park, Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Root River Parkway, Greendale WI USNo votes yet
- Homestead High School, Mequon WI USNo votes yet
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US(3 votes)