Diefenbaker Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Big map at the start of the course, not really any signage through the rest of the course. Most holes are straight lines from tee pad to basket with few trees. Long walks from 6 basket to 7 tee and 14 back to 15.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,042ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
At Ruth St. W. and St. Henry Ave., next to the Pioneer's cemetery and the Saskatchewan River in the southern part of Saskatoon.
First Tee: (
Email: Ed Baker
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Diefenbaker Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- William A. Reid Disc Golf Course, Saskatoon SK CANo votes yet
- Donna Birkmaier Disc Golf Course , Saskatoon SK CANo votes yet
- Kinsmen Park, Martensville SK CANo votes yet
- Vanscoy Disc Golf Course, Vanscoy SK CANo votes yet
- Murray Disc Golf, Manitou Beach SK CANo votes yet
- Centennial Park, North Battleford SK CANo votes yet
- Mair Park, Prince Albert SK CANo votes yet
- Jackfish Lake Disc Golf Course, Battlefords Provincial Park SK CANo votes yet
- Lions Park Disc Golf Course, Lumsden SK CANo votes yet
- Waskesiu Lake Disc Golf Course, Waskesiu Lake SK CANo votes yet