Desert Winds Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On the Base Ball Golf Course. Designed for the Marines, families and patrons at the Marine Air Ground Combat Center. Maps and loaner discs available in the club house. Disc golf course is available 7 days a week, ball golf course and clubhouse days/hours change with the season. No pets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 3,305ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: John Mickelson
The ball golf course and disc golf course are both open to the public. Stop by Pass & ID at the front gate to pick up a temporary pass. State Issue ID, proof of insurance, and vehicle registration required. From the Front Gate: left at first light (Del Valle Rd.). Go 2 miles to 1st road on the left (Berkley Rd), then 1st right (Westside Rd) through Ocotillo housing to the golf course. 1st tee is on the backside of the Ball Golf #9's green. Bring course map to navigate.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Desert Winds Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Palm Desert Disc Golf Course, Palm Desert CA US(2 votes)
- Pine Summit Camp Disc Golf, Big Bear Lake CA USNo votes yet
- YMCA Camp Oakes, Big Bear Lake CA USNo votes yet
- Captain John’s Fawn Harbor and Marina, Fawnskin CA USNo votes yet
- YMCA Camp Whittle, Fawnskin CA USNo votes yet
- Angelus Oaks Lodge Disc Golf Course, Angelus Oaks CA USNo votes yet
- Fallen Heroes Park Disc Golf Course, Beaumont CA USNo votes yet
- Oak View Park Disc Golf Course, Beaumont CA USNo votes yet
- Yucaipa Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Yucaipa CA US(3 votes)
- Valle Vista Disc Golf Course, Hemet CA USNo votes yet