Dennis Frandsen Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Impressive technical course. Worth the stop. A few longer holes than expected. Beware holes #1 and #9. Any throws to the right may be lost there. I would have given it a 5 if there wasn't a hole over the entrance road. Not exactly the safest design. Overall well taken care of rural course with nice views of the lake nearby.
A nice, peaceful 9-hole course where there never is any waiting. The only thing that keeps it from a 5-star course is its sometimes infrequent mowing and the need for a decent lather of bug spray to contend with the insects. For being as rural as it is, though, it's awesome. Good challenges; and though there isn't much in the way of water hazards per-se, there are a good deal of other hazards that can and will eat the occasional stray disc. A must try, especially early and late in the year!
Courses Close By
- Voyageur Park, Pine City MN US(2 votes)
- The Coop, Cambridge MN USNo votes yet
- City Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge MN US(1 vote)
- Harder Park Disc Golf Course, North Branch MN USNo votes yet
- Springvale Disc Golf Course, Cambridge MN US(2 votes)
- Isanti Middle School Disc Golf Links, Isanti MN US(1 vote)
- Fairway Flyerz Disc Golf Park, Linwood Township MN USNo votes yet
- Chains Edge - Green, Ogilvie MN USNo votes yet
- Chains Edge - Red, Ogilvie MN USNo votes yet
- Rieger Olson Disc Golf, Lent Township MN US(1 vote)