Davis Forest Disc Golf Course
Heavily wooded moderately hilly course in a pine forest. Short and technical.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,878ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Michael Oatley
I-395; exit 91 for Route 6 towards Hartford. Left on S. Main St. right to stay on S Main St. Left on South St., then left on Salmon Dr. Entrance at the dead end. Please do not park in street.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Michael Oatley #62952
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bpaugas on Mar 19, 2018 at 8:20pm
pretty nice course and well kept up. they had garbage bags at each tee and somebody was playing and swapping out and taking the full ones. i'd say 3.5-4. Very woodsy but good for your accuracy practice
Courses Close By
- Pomfret Recreation Disc Golf Course, Pomfret Center CT US(3 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)
- Crystal Pond Disc Golf Course, Woodstock CT USNo votes yet
- Lisbon Meadows, Lisbon CT USNo votes yet
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Willow Valley, Richmond RI US(1 vote)
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(4 votes)
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)