No votes yet
Par 3 course with slightly rolling hills and plenty of trees. Signs still being placed; course signs still to be completed. The course is on both halves of Colyer Park (6 holes on the S side; 3 holes on the N side). ID required to enter post. See the Access Requirements link to see acceptable forms of ID (look for the THE REAL ID ACT OF 2005 heading) or call the visitor center at 573-596-0590/0356.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tom Lowman
Parking for the course is behind Daugherty Bowling Center. Colyer Park is bordered on the west by Illinois Ave, on the east by Nebraska Ave, on the south by South Dakota Ave, and on the north by the road on the south side of the Morris Field ball diamonds.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Colyer Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hanna Hills Disc Golf Course, Laquey MO USNo votes yet
- Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Rolla MO USNo votes yet
- Ber Juan , Rolla MO USNo votes yet
- Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US(2 votes)
- Emmett Kelly Park, Houston MO USNo votes yet
- Big Nine at Harke Park, Lebanon MO USNo votes yet
- Salem Disc Golf Course, Salem MO USNo votes yet
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US(2 votes)
- Windermere Baptist Conference Center, Roach MO USNo votes yet
- Knights of Columbis Disc Golf Course, Westphalia MO USNo votes yet