Coleman Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
Provides a variety of level shots, lightly wooded areas, elevation changes and waterside play in this scenic, naturally beautiful park set around Coleman Lake. Dual tees (red and white).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,628ft
Alternate Length: 3,735ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Todd McCoy
From Dallas; I-30 East to Sulphur Springs. Exit #122, then north on Hwy 19 to a right (east) on Hwy 67/Main St. Go 0.5 mile to a right into the parking lot directly across from Gladys Alexander/Main St. Intersection.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coleman Park Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Outdoor Adventure Center, Commerce TX USNo votes yet
- Trey Texas Ranch - Texas Twist, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Trey Texas Ranch - Trey Deuce, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Selah Ranch - Lakeside, Talco TX USNo votes yet
- Selah Ranch - Creekside, Talco TX USNo votes yet
- Graham Park, Greenville TX USNo votes yet
- Lynn Bush Disc Golf Course, Bogota TX USNo votes yet
- Quinlan Park Disc Golf Course, Quinlan TX USNo votes yet
- The Preserve at Mineola Nature Preserve, Mineola TX USNo votes yet
- Walker Park, Paris TX US(2 votes)