No votes yet
Front 9 play around trees, long grass and briefly next to the lake. The back 9 is fairly open with some long grass and small water hazards. #15 has an extra long basket.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 6,460ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
I-49; exit 174. Go west on MO-58 towards Belton for 1.7 miles to a left on North Ave. Go 0.3 mile to the traffic circle and take the 1st exit onto W North Ave. At the next traffic circle go straight to stay on North Ave. At the third traffic circle take the third exit onto S Cleveland Ave. School is on the right. Use the last entrance into the school. 1st tee is just south of the parking lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cleveland Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Recreation Park, Raymore MO US(2 votes)
- Blue Valley of Kansas, Overland Park KS US(1 vote)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- California Trail, Olathe KS US(3 votes)
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS US(1 vote)
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Lake Shore Disc Golf Course, Pleasant Hill MO US(1 vote)
- Legacy Park, Lee's Summit MO US(2 votes)
- Lenexa Disc Golf Course, Lenexa KS US(1 vote)
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)