Clement Farm Disc Golf Course
Set on conservation land along the border of Haverhill, MA and Plaistow, NH. Features include elevation changes and wide fairways through old logging trails.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Pavers
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,176ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Bill Stewart and JD Dickison
I-495; exit 51B. Follow Rte 125 north for 1 mile, then stay left onto Rte 121 (Main St). Go 1000' to a left into grass lot. 1st tee in NE corner of grassy area along the road.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Bill Stewart #65672
This course has no photos.
by Jon.Walsh on Oct 9, 2017 at 11:02pm
Great course. I learned to play here. It's clean, quiet and challenging. Little bit of everything. Worth a trip.
Courses Close By
- Town Park (Amesbury Pines), Amesbury MA US(2 votes)
- Pye Brook Park Disc Golf Course, Topsfield MA US(6 votes)
- Muldoon Park Disc Golf Course, Pelham NH US(5 votes)
- Smuttynose Brewing Disc Golf Course, Hampton NH US(1 vote)
- Gordon Conwell Disc Golf Course, South Hamilton MA USNo votes yet
- The Hollows South - Red Dragon , Manchester NH US(1 vote)
- The Hollows North, Manchester NH US(1 vote)
- Peabody Disc Golf at Scouting Woods, Peabody MA US(2 votes)
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US(5 votes)
- Forest Glen, Lee NH USNo votes yet