City In the Hills
No votes yet
A short and open course good for beginners. Please be very careful of park users as some holes play close to other amenities.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: City of Bakersfield
From Hwy 99; exit 26/26A. Go east on Hwy 178 for 9 miles to a left on Canteria Dr. (the traffic light). Turn left on City Hills Dr. 1st tee is on the right near the middle of the park. No parking on City Hills Dr. so take the first right and park on Menton Ln.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at City In the Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hart Park - Shark Tooth Mountain Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(2 votes)
- Hart Park - Suicide Flats, Bakersfield CA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- San Lauren Park , Bakersfield CA US(1 vote)
- Kern River Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(3 votes)
- Silver Creek Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Westside Park, Wasco CA USNo votes yet
- Buttonwillow Park, Buttonwillow CA USNo votes yet
- Franklin Field, Taft CA US(1 vote)
- Buena Vista High School, Taft CA USNo votes yet