Circleville Park Disc Golf
Good course for beginners. It's a clean park with typical park activities such as a play area for kids and covered table areas with grills. Also there is a tennis court and and 3 sand volleyball nets. The only thing I have to complain about regarding this course is the brush throughout the course is horrible if you throw your disc in it. You can easily lose discs because the trees and plants can hide them well, but the fairway is well taken care of. :)
For hole #5 there is a huge opening which is kind of like a shortcut to the hole that you throw through some trees I always catch a branch everytime and it falls into the shrubs, beware of thorns especially on the first couple holes if it lands too far to the right. Holes 6-8 is pretty simple they just use a huge long straightaway having each hole diagonal but same deal seems that the middle of the course is separated by an area of shrubs consisting of thorny branches yes I have cut myself trying to retrieve my discs in there!
Very nice and clean park, however the course is really easy. It's a fairly straight course with very few obstacles. Kinda disappointed... Figured with all the college kids in the area, that State College would have had something better to offer. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice course, it's just not challenging.
Courses Close By
- Bernal Road Park, State College PA USNo votes yet
- Harvest Fields, Boalsburg PA USNo votes yet
- Juniata College, Huntingdon PA USNo votes yet
- Body and Soul Community Center, McVeytown PA USNo votes yet
- Canoe Creek State Park, Hollidaysburg PA USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, Altoona PA US(2 votes)
- Prince Gallitzin State Park, Patton PA US(1 vote)
- Highland Park, Altoona PA US(1 vote)
- Farrandsville Park Disc Golf Course, Farrandsville PA USNo votes yet
- Camp Mt. Luther Disc Golf Course, Mifflinburg PA USNo votes yet