Chester State Park
No votes yet
Admission : $2 adults; $1.25 SC seniors; age 15 and younger free. Open: 9am-6pm, daily (extended to 9pm during Daylight Saving Time). 18 hole Green (Advanced) Course + 9 hole Burgundy (shorter) Course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 7,573ft
Alternate Length: 9,255ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Russell Schwartz
From Charlotte: I-77S; exit 65. Right on SC-9 for 9.6 miles to a left on J.A. Cochran Bypass/SC-121/SC-72 Bypass. Go 3.1 miles to a left on West End Rd/SC-121/SC-72. Go 1.5 miles to a left into the park. Follow main road to the back of park. Go around the last loop, past playground and picnic shelter #3 to disc golf parking lot. The shorter Burgundy course is down a small path to the left of the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Park Office
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chester State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- White Oak, Winnsboro SC USNo votes yet
- South Pointe High School, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- York Middle School, York SC USNo votes yet
- Rawlinson Road Middle School, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Northwestern High School Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Castle Heights Middle School, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Boyd Hill, Rock Hill SC US(3 votes)
- Bearcat Disc Golf at Rock Hill High School, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- All-Terrain Disc Golf Course at Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC USNo votes yet
- Fewell Park, Rock Hill SC US(3 votes)