Chennault Blue Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
There are 2 chain basket courses and one culvert course at Chennault Park. The blue course is in the back of the park. Park at Shelter 7 and walk across the road to the 1st tee. Partially wooded more technical course. *2017 - no concrete tees yet.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,306ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: John Taylor
I-20; Garrett Road exit. Go past the mall to a right turn at the red light. Follow to Chennault Park on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Connie Grant Stewart #84153
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chennault Blue Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chennault Original Disc Golf Course, Monroe LA USNo votes yet
- Chennault Green Disc Golf Course, Monroe LA USNo votes yet
- Lazarre Highwater, West Monroe LA US(1 vote)
- Lazarre Disc Golf Course, West Monroe LA US(2 votes)
- Sterington Practice Area, Sterlington LA USNo votes yet
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course, Farmerville LA USNo votes yet
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA USNo votes yet
- Shady Aces Disc Golf, Jonesboro LA USNo votes yet
- Lucas Pond Disc Golf Course, Crossett AR USNo votes yet
- Olla Sports Complex, Olla LA USNo votes yet