No votes yet
A small, but pretty course in NE Montana, nestled into the east side of Glasgow. Not too many trees, but most holes have some elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,141ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 2: Turn north on Highland Dr. Go up the hill and continue straight to the park on the right. No parking lot, just park on the street near the park sign. 1st tee is right up on top.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Centennial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dawson Community College Disc Golf Course, Glendive MT US(1 vote)
- Makoshika State Park Recreational Course, Glendive MT USNo votes yet
- Makoshika State Park Professional Course, Glendive MT US(2 votes)
- Wade Davidsen Disc Golf Course at Sundheim Park, Fairview ND US(1 vote)
- Milwaukee Park Disc Golf Course, Miles City MT USNo votes yet
- MSU-Northern, Havre MT USNo votes yet
- Watford City Tourist Park, Watford City ND USNo votes yet
- Stillwater Park, Colstrip MT USNo votes yet
- River Park Disc Golf, Weyburn SK CANo votes yet
- Tioga Park, Tioga ND USNo votes yet