Cedar Creek Central
No votes yet
Hilly and wooded, with the creek coming into play on 10 holes. Fair lines to the holes, but punishing rough. Requires many different shots to score well. The third and final course installed at the Cedar Creek Disc Golf Complex. Adds a lot of variety to the overall puzzle.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,403ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Trevor Boehne
From I-90; Exit on CR-39 (exit 99) and drive South 5.5 miles.Take a left on 80th St (AKA Lake Aires Rd, or CR-20). Next left on Cedar Creek Rd - Cedar Creek Park sign. Parking lot at the end of the road. From Hwy-15: South of Fairmont, go West on 80th St (AKA Lake Aires Rd, or CR-20). Take a right on Cedar Creek Rd, at the Cedar Creek Park sign. Parking lot at the end of the road. Follow the path on the north end of the parking lot to the first trail beyond hole #1 of Cedar Creek East (blue baskets). Cedar Creek Central has green baskets. The 1st hole is a short downhill shot to the creek.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Trevor Boehne #30472
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cedar Creek Central? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Cedar Creek East, Fairmont MN USNo votes yet
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN USNo votes yet
- Martin County West Disc Golf Course, Sherburn MN US(1 vote)
- Putnam Park, Blue Earth MN USNo votes yet
- Joe Hoye Park, Estherville IA USNo votes yet
- Bass Lake Camp Disc Golf Course, Winnebago MN USNo votes yet
- Benes Recreational Area Disc Golf Course, Jackson MN USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, St. James MN US(1 vote)
- Daly County Park Disc Golf Course, Mapleton MN USNo votes yet
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US(1 vote)