Cascade Sports Park
No votes yet
Bordered to the east by the Payette River. Elevated tees and targets with both wooded and open marshy areas. Designed around The Strand (the walking path from Fischer Pond to Kelly's Whitewater Park), the Payette River, an RV/Camping park, and the Cascade Sports Park. A few holes have mandatories and some have water in play depending on season. Bring the course map (see link). Sponsored and maintained by the Cascade High School Advanced Biology program.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,850ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Advanced Biology Program
75 miles north of Boise on Hwy 55. On south side of Cascade just north of the Payette River crossing on the east side of the highway. The course is behind Fischer Pond, along river between the park and Kelly's Whitewater. Park behind Fischer Pond and walk The Strand to the 1st tee.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cascade Sports Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tamarack Resort, Donnelly ID USNo votes yet
- McCall Disc Golf Course & Nature Area, McCall ID US(2 votes)
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf Course, McCall ID USNo votes yet
- Easy Street 9, McCall ID USNo votes yet
- New Plymouth Disc Golf Course, New Plymouth ID US(1 vote)
- Stanley , Stanley ID US(1 vote)
- Eagle Middle School, Eagle ID USNo votes yet
- Eagle Island State Park, Eagle ID US(4 votes)
- HP East Park, Boise ID US(2 votes)
- Lochsa Falls, Meridian ID USNo votes yet