No votes yet
Very short - the longest hole is 175'. Slightly busy walking path and a few old growth trees. A creek come into play on most holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,281ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dana Vicich
On the south end of the park. 1st tee is at the corner of S Lord St and Spring St. Parking at the corner of Lord Ave and Maple Ave.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Carpenter Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Randall Oaks, Dundee IL US(5 votes)
- Quarry View Disc Golf Course, Algonquin IL US(1 vote)
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US(10 votes)
- Rolling Knolls Disc Golf Course, Elgin IL US(1 vote)
- Walnut Hollow - Long, Cary IL USNo votes yet
- Walnut Hollow - Short, Cary IL USNo votes yet
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Golf Learning Center, Barrington IL USNo votes yet
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Linda K. Fischer Park Disc Golf Course, Lake in the Hills IL US(1 vote)