Capital City Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A wooded and hilly course with dual tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Mobile; I-65 N to exit 19 toward Creola / US-43. Merge onto US-43 and go 43 miles to a left onto Mobile Cut-Off Rd. Go 1 mile and turn right to stay on Mobile Cut-Off Rd. Go another 3.2 miles to a left onto St. Stephens Ave. Go 1.2 miles to a slight right onto Howell Rd. and then another slight right onto Cenement Plant Rd. Go 0.6 mile to a right on Old St. Stephens Rd. Parking lot is 1.3 miles ahead.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Capital City Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US(1 vote)
- Live Oak Landing, Stockton AL USNo votes yet
- Creola City Park, Creola AL USNo votes yet
- Steele Creek, Satsuma AL USNo votes yet
- Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette AL USNo votes yet
- Archusa Creek Water Park, Quitman MS US(1 vote)
- University of Mobile Disc Golf Course, Eight Mile AL USNo votes yet
- Chickasabogue County Park - New Ridge, Eight Mile AL USNo votes yet
- Chickasabogue County Park - Original, Eight Mile AL US(2 votes)
- Towering Pines in Clarkco State Park, Quitman MS US(2 votes)