Canaan Riverbend Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At a Christian camp on Fewell Island. Lots of variety, beautiful views of Catawba River. Unique features including an elevated basket with spiral staircase. Tees are a rubber atop a stable-grid base. This is the more challenging of the two courses on site. Only open on Sat and Sun. Tee offs from 8 am to 2 pm - rounds must be finished by 5 pm. $6/day covers play at both courses on site. Season passes available (must pre-register online through www.DiscGolfUnited.com). No dogs allowed. Please pack out all trash.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 7,802ft
Alternate Length: 5,813ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 8
Course Designer: Harold Duvall
From I-77; exit 82C. Follow signs for York and merge onto SC-161/Celanese Rd. Right on Mt. Gallant Rd. Go 2.4 miles to a right on India Hook Rd. Go 1.1 miles to the park entrance on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Canaan Riverbend Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Canaan Sand Hills Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Lookout Park, Tega City SC USNo votes yet
- Dutchman Creek Middle School, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Sullivan Middle School Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Springfield Elementary, Fort Mill SC USNo votes yet
- Fewell Park, Rock Hill SC US(3 votes)
- Winthrop University Rec. Area, Rock Hill SC US(2 votes)
- Boyd Hill, Rock Hill SC US(3 votes)
- Tirzah ARP Church Disc Golf Course, York SC US(1 vote)
- Northwestern High School Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet