Calvary Hill Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Great course. Great holes up and down wooded slopes. Nice downhill hole where you can just launch it. Open holes with just a couple trees to make it somewhat challenging. A little of everything here except no super long holes & no water hazards, which I'm ok w. I don't need to lose discs.
I shot a pro par 0 on first time through. You have chance to have great scores or rough day depending on luck & conditions.
Can't wait to play this next year when I come back for hockey, now back to Wisconsin to play Plamann in Appleton, my favorite course anywhere.
this sweet course has around for awhile... long/short tees on most holes...dual pin placement... beautiful lawn holes on 12 pins, combined with challenging wood shots on the others... good for beginers and seasoned players... great parking lot/picnic area to watch other discers tee off... take your trash with you!!!! Open in winter, please use the short tee if kids/sleders are using the hill shot on hole 5...
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Northside Park, Sartell MN USNo votes yet
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Sportsmans Hill, Clearwater MN US(1 vote)
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet
- Eldorado Park, Clearwater MN USNo votes yet
- Black Bear, Clearwater MN USNo votes yet