Calvary Hill Park
Great course. Great holes up and down wooded slopes. Nice downhill hole where you can just launch it. Open holes with just a couple trees to make it somewhat challenging. A little of everything here except no super long holes & no water hazards, which I'm ok w. I don't need to lose discs.
I shot a pro par 0 on first time through. You have chance to have great scores or rough day depending on luck & conditions.
Can't wait to play this next year when I come back for hockey, now back to Wisconsin to play Plamann in Appleton, my favorite course anywhere.
this sweet course has around for awhile... long/short tees on most holes...dual pin placement... beautiful lawn holes on 12 pins, combined with challenging wood shots on the others... good for beginers and seasoned players... great parking lot/picnic area to watch other discers tee off... take your trash with you!!!! Open in winter, please use the short tee if kids/sleders are using the hill shot on hole 5...
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Northside Park, Sartell MN USNo votes yet
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Sportsmans Hill, Clearwater MN US(1 vote)
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN USNo votes yet
- Osprey Disc Golf Course at Benton Beach, Rice MN USNo votes yet