Bull Branch Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational course set between Murphy Park and the ball fields at Bull Creek Park. A few tight holes and a few wide open ones. Water in play on several holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,584ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John Houck
I-35; exit 253. Go east on W Palm Valley Blvd (US-79) for 15.4 miles and then keep left at W 2nd St. Go 0.5 mile to Taylor. Turn left on Sloan St and go 0.6 mile to a right on W Lake Dr. Go 0.8 mile to a left on N. Lynn St. Parking lot is 0.2 mile ahead on the right. 1st tee is in the trees north of the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bull Branch Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Old Settlers' Park - South, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Old Settlers' Park, Round Rock TX US(2 votes)
- Falcon Pointe Disc Golf Course, Pflugerville TX USNo votes yet
- Chapel Hill Disc Golf Course, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Saddle Creek, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Pinnacle Park Disc Golf Course, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- San Gabriel Park, Georgetown TX US(1 vote)
- Success High School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Rivery Park, Georgetown TX US(4 votes)
- Thomas Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Elgin TX US(1 vote)